Tuesday, September 23, 2014

Assembly ground @ The Cathay L1



Brought bf to the assembly ground most recently to try a new cafe for dinner, and apparently when we went there they were experiencing a full-house, so we left our name and number, and managed to get seats within 20minutes, which was quite the awesome..

 
Rosehip Hibiscus tea that I ordered tasted surprisingly appetizing, first try with Hampstead brand of teas..

Awesome beef chilli fettucine, le bf and I both loved it.. Definitely a good dish to recommend..


Awesome crispy rosti though pretty petite, omelette was just the right portion.. Also the cheapest brunch dish on their menu...

The only cake that got me interested with their desserts, pretty awesome earl grey citrus pound...

Oh and they have this organic cane sugar bottle on every table, and it tasted great with my tea... I usually drink my tea sugarless, but with the rosehip tea that I ordered, with the sugar it tasted so much better..


Definitely will come back here again, I saw some reviews on their awesome iced drinks, like matcha, but i didn't order cause I wanted to save some tummy space for desserts...

They are located at Level 1 of Cathay...

XOXO,
CheryL



No comments:

Post a Comment