Sunday, May 25, 2014

Good Bak Kut Teh!

Well, different brands of Bak Kut Teh (BKT) have different magic formula when it comes to creating their signature tasting BKT. Some like the really peppery types, some like the really herbal types, and some like clear white soup type, some like the dark soup type. In this entry, i will be listing down two of my favourite BKT stalls!

I patronized Song Fa's BKT's newest outlet(walkable from EXPO MRT) recently, and found their clear peppery soup quite superb and addictive, I always order kidney & liver soup as its my bro's and my favourite. Though their basic portions of soup were really small and $1-2 pricier then most hawker centre's, the refillable soup part made it worth, & they were not stingy about it! I loved their braised small intestines as well, huge portion, super worth. 2 small soups, 4 side dishes, and some drinks i think cost us about $50.

They are located at;

UE BizHub East (North Tower Office) 

6 Changi Business Park Ave 1, #01-38 S486017 (6694 8098

Daily, 10:30am to 9:30pm (Last Order: 9:15pm)


My next favourite BKT! My family's usual choice for BKT, at least once a month. Superbly cheap, reasonable portions, refillable soup and superbly flavourful! A table fit for my family of 4 does not even exceed $30, 2 soups, 5 sides and 3 carbs. I absolutely love everything from this store!


Look at those gorgeously thick innards at only $5! Heavenly! You can try their pig organs soup as well, its amazingly good! Or even their kway chap with the side dishes.


Hua Shun BKT is operated by an old couple located at;
ABC Brickworks Food Centre, 6 Jalan Bukit Merah 150006
Its the row where most of the malay stalls are and near where the UOB ATM is located. 



No comments:

Post a Comment