Saturday, August 30, 2014

To-gather cafe @ Bedok

Patronize a new cafe, but just for their desserts, as I was too full after lunch at bedok 85 hawker centre, just within 5 minutes walking distance, located at Blk 84 Bedok North Street 4... Such a pretty shop front! :)

Lotsa people on a saturday late afternoon, mostly families, and it was pretty 热闹 with lotsa kids..

Self-server water, cutleries, sauces corner..

The bartop table that I chose to seat at... pretty lightings pretty decors, family friendly with baby chairs provided..

Pretty wall decor and menu holder..

I ordered two of my most favourite kind of desserts, Matcha Lava Cake, and Early Gray Mousse cake... and get the best part? NETT PRICE CAFE!!! XD

Look at this awesome hot piece of circular cake...

Once I sliced it, it all flowed out, like liu sha bao... The matcha they use here wasn't like tsujiri's kind, kinda like those you get a bakery shops like phoon huat, the lower grade ones... I tasted condensed milk for the lava centre, so it was a tad too sweet since the cake exterior outside was sweet as well... they had a variation with ice-cream, but i'm glad I didn't order the ice-cream, otherwise sweet die me... the ice cream will probably match their chocolate lava cake better... nonetheless don't mind eating this again...


Earl grey mousse cake, those earl grey jelly in the middle layers were a first for me... Rather nice flavour and texture, but could use a stronger tea taste, as I'm a person that 注重 口味 和 味道 so every single essence in a dish has to be flavourful enough for me... Nonetheless, definitely will have this again next time...

That's about it for this post, when I come back here for their food, I'll post more about them again, otherwise you guys can google them and you'll find many other reviews...

XOXO,

CheryL




No comments:

Post a Comment